ARISE+ IPR hosted technical workshops on Geographical Indications for GI producers in Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand respectively from 23 to 27 September 2019.
These technical workshops were organized in the regions renowned for GIs and potential GIs products. In specific, the workshops were held respectively in Bali for Indonesian GI producers (on 23 September), in Sarawak region for Malaysian GI producers (on 25 September), and in Chiang Rai for Thai GI producers (on 27 September).
These workshops were tailored to the needs of each region, with special focus on GI branding strategies, controlling and maintaining mechanisms, collective management organisations and book of specification, among others.
These workshops were organized in the framework of the second Annual Work Plan of the ARISE+ IPR project, aiming to strengthen GI and potential GI producers and associations in the ASEAN region in developing branding strategies and adequate control mechanisms. The end-in-view is to maximize the benefits from the GI protection, both for GI producers and customers.
- GI Protection and Promotion in Indonesia - Bahasa
- GI protection and promotion in the European Union - EN
- GI protection and promotion in the European Union - Bahasa
- The roles of GI associations - Bahasa
- The roles of GI associations - EN
- Management of registered GI
- Sharing from Amed Salt association
- Controlling and Maintaining Mechanism - Bahasa
- Controlling and Maintaining Mechanism - EN
- GI protection and promotion in Malaysia
- GI protection and promotion in the EU
- The roles of GI organizations
- Best Practice Sharing on GI association
- How to draft GI specification
- GI protection promotion in the EU Thailand - TH
- GI Brand development Thailand - TH
- GI Controlling and Maintaining Mechanism Thailand - TH
- GI Presentation - DIP Thailand