The Sub-Project Steering Committee of CarIPI held its first meeting on 27 January 2020 in Bridgetown, Barbados.
On this occasion, high level officials of the Intellectual Property Offices of CARIFORUM and the CARIFORUM Directorate met with representatives of the European Commission and the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO), to discuss and solidify their cooperation in the field of intellectual property (IP) for the years to come.
The main output of the meeting was the adoption of the first Annual Work Plan (AWP1) of the CarIPI project.
- CARIFORUM Intellectual Property Rights and Innovation [PDF - 0.8MB] [EN]
- carIPI Annual Work Plan 1 - 01 Feb - 31 Oct 2020 [PDF - 1.5MB] [EN]
- Protection and Examination of Trade Marks in the EU. Recent trends. [PDF - 3.3MB] [EN]
- Community Designs protection system overview [PDF - 2.2MB] [EN]
- Examples of regional integration and other convergence initiatives [PDF - 0.9MB] [EN]
- Trade Mark Task Force set up proposal [PDF - 0.4MB] [EN]
- IPR in the Global Economy International Systems: Madrid, Hague, Lisbon [PDF - 1.8MB] [EN]
- Accession Intellectual Property Environment - Trinidad and Tobago [PDF - 0.3MB] [EN]
- Search and Classification Tools in the field of IP [PDF - 1.6MB] [EN]
- IP Office committed to quality and a benchmark in the provision of public services [PDF - 0.8MB] [EN]
- Trademark classification databases and tools [PDF - 0.2MB] [EN]