The main CarIPI partners are the IP Offices and EPA coordinators of Antigua & Barbuda, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, St Kitts and Nevis, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Cuba, and the CARIFORUM Directorate.
In addition, the project is in constant consultation with other key stakeholders in the region such as:
- EU institutions;
- policy makers in CARIFORUM in innovation & IP;
- enforcement agencies in CARIFORUM including police, customs, prosecutors, judges;
- private /business sector, including creators, innovators, MSMEs, producers;
- higher education and research institutions in CARIFORUM;
- relevant international and specialised regional organisations.